You probably saw Ana Ramirez-Saenz speak recently at the Grand Rapids Chamber CEO Summit around diversity, equity and inclusion…let’s just say she blew the crowd away. We’ve had the pleasure of working with Ana on the development and design of her new company website, La Fuente Communications. Ana recognized the need to expand beyond her current brand, La Fuente Consulting, to also offer translation services to existing and new clients.
While there is some overlap between the two businesses, it was important they also stand alone for growth and search purposes.
Build a site to match the established La Fuente Communications brand that is straightforward, easy to navigate with clear calls-to-action and a very cool design.
Our job was to make sure the La Fuente Communications site performed the way our client needed it to. To make that happen, we focused on:
- Engaging design
- Mobile-responsive design
- User-friendly interface
- Multiple forms for lead capture and appointment scheduling
- Several different page designs to illustrate the hierarchy of information
- Sections of the site focused on individual industries
- The newest version of WordPress
- An easy, user-friendly drag-and-drop interface
- Google Analytics integration
- SEO tools and optimization
- Optional blogging capabilities for down the road
The client had done a lot of research before coming to us, which meant she had a great idea of what she wanted out of her site. It was our job to take that and run with it.
Our team tackled all of the following:
- Website strategy meeting
- Site map and strategy development
- Keyword research
- Site development with a drag-and-drop editor
- Content editing
- SEO integration, alt text, metadata, and the works
- Even more QA
- A lil more QA
- Site launch
- Post-launch QA
- Site training for the La Fuente Communications team
- SEO follow up with Google Search Console
Well, if you’re asking us how it turned out, the answer is amazing! Ana was thrilled with the final site and the focus it puts on her vast array of services. Check it out for yourself! Be sure to click around when you visit, too. There are all sorts of bells and whistles, just waiting for you to find them.
If your site feels like it’s stuck in the past, reach out to our team. We’re here to make your website dreams a reality.