Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a kick-ass, fun-loving, hardworking team of marketers, designers, PR specialists, writers, digital doers and web geniuses? We have a talented team, award-winning internship program and office dogs – need we say more?
Position type: Full-Time
Reports to: President
We hire the best of the best and the smartest of the smart (you get the idea). It’s what allows our ‘small’ agency to accomplish some pretty big shit. By the way, ‘small’ to us means we accomplish far more than marketing agencies three or four times our size, all with a fraction of the staff. Why? Because our people and our processes kick some serious a**.
Are you ready to join the team?
As our graphic design lead, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing design projects, designing for traditional, web, and digital marketing platforms. This includes branding, logo design, website, print collateral, video creation, and editing. You’ll need to ooze confidence (fake it to make it) and own any room you walk into. You need to be comfortable pushing back on clients and the team when necessary to maintain accountability. We don’t pass the monkey here
- Cat herder: Support all assigned design work for lots of project’s varying in size, scope, and timeline, you will often manage several projects and deliverables at once
- Speaking & Presenting: Meet with clients to gather project information through surveys, interviews, and observations. Present design concepts to clients with other team members
- Empathy: Be nice, understanding and loyal. No whiners.
- Own it: Take full ownership of design project deliverables; strong communication and time management skills are essential for success in this position
- Embrace the process: Processes are our way of life, you’ll implement, track, timeline, oversee, and report while living and dying by our project management system
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA)
- 3-4 years of design experience preferably agency
- Solid portfolio of print, branding, web, digital, and video work
Skills (the boring sh*t)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with design programs – Adobe, etc.
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
When applying, tell us why we should hire you, how people would describe you in 3 words and your favorite movie. Email us at [email protected] to apply!
How to Apply
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please email one single PDF document that includes:
- A cover letter that helps us understand what we would gain if you joined our team and three words people use to describe you and why.
- Your resume (that does not have a headshot or objective statement).
- Samples of some of your work.