Meet Your New Team
We’re bold. We’re passionate. We get shit done.
Our core values summarize pretty darn accurately why our team kicks ass. We know our shit, we work smarter than the rest, we are not assholes, we put you first, and we fix it.
If you’re still not convinced, check out these cool cats and their weird hobbies, cool community engagement and badass accomplishments.
People say small is a disadvantage.
We say, “hold our beer.”
- Weird hobby: Wallpaper and remodeling travel trailers or cabins
- Cool community engagement: Small Business Association of Michigan
- Badass accomplishment: Being a business owner for 13+ years...oh, and that one time 25,000 lanterns were launched over downtown Grand Rapids
- Weird hobby: Golf and bowling (because deep inside, part of her is 70)
- Cool community engagement: Grand Rapids Chamber ATHENA Action Committee
- Badass accomplishment: Coordinated digital event that generated 850% growth in net new sales
HR & Finance Manager
- Weird hobby: DMing (yes, like D&D), cosplaying...all that nerdy stuff
- Cool community engagement: Grand Rapids Chamber OutPro Council Member
- Weird hobby: Jeopardy, crocheting and mediocre whiskey snob. All at the same time.
- Cool community engagement: American Marketing Association Member
- Weird hobby: Crocheting, curating her mood board Instagram and thinking about Harry Styles.
- Weird hobby: Living it up at the Renaissance Faire every summer
- Weird hobby: Creating sci-fi comics
We’re nimble, smart, fun, and energetically fueled by copious amounts of coffee, margaritas, White Claw, wine, Palomas…you get the point. Stop on in and check out our cool digs. Better yet, buy us a drink. If you don’t hire us by the second round, the third round is on us.