Meet Your New Team
We’re bold. We’re passionate. We get shit done.
Our core values summarize pretty darn accurately why our team kicks ass. We know our shit, we work smarter than the rest, we are not assholes, we put you first, and we fix it.
If you’re still not convinced, check out these cool cats and their weird hobbies, cool community engagement and badass accomplishments.
People say small is a disadvantage.
We say, “hold our beer.”
- Weird hobby: DMing (yes, like D&D), cosplaying...all that nerdy stuff
- Weird hobby: Collecting holiday blow molds
- Community engagement: Cub Scouts Leader; Baseball Coach, Kentwood Baseball League; and Coach, FIRST LEGO League Robotics
Lead Graphic Designer
- Weird hobby: Attending all the country music concerts
Ashley Van Wyk
- Weird hobby: All the DIYs
- Community engagement: PRSA member
- Weird hobby: Teaching herself guitar
- Community engagement: Member, King Park Neighborhood Association; Member, PRSA
We’re nimble, smart, fun, and energetically fueled by copious amounts of coffee, margaritas, White Claw, wine, Palomas…you get the point. Stop on in and check out our cool digs. Better yet, buy us a drink. If you don’t hire us by the second round, the third round is on us.