Meet Your New Team
We’re bold. We’re passionate. We get shit done.
Our core values summarize pretty darn accurately why our team kicks ass. We know our shit, we work smarter than the rest, we are not assholes, we put you first, and we fix it.
If you’re still not convinced, check out these cool cats and their weird hobbies, cool community engagement and badass accomplishments.
People say small is a disadvantage.
We say, “hold our beer.”
- Weird hobby: Wallpaper and remodeling travel trailers or cabins
- Cool community engagement: Small Business Association of Michigan
- Badass accomplishment: Being a business owner for 13+ years...oh, and that one time 25,000 lanterns were launched over downtown Grand Rapids
HR & Finance Manager
- Weird hobby: DMing (yes, like D&D), cosplaying...all that nerdy stuff
- Cool community engagement: All the film festivals
- Weird hobby: Downloading hundreds of gigabytes of custom content for video games that never get played
Social Media Specialist
- Weird hobby: Collecting nutcrackers
- Community engagement: Chapter President, Grand Valley PRSSA
PR & Marketing Associate
- Weird hobby: Collecting holiday blow molds
- Community engagement: Cub Scouts Leader; Baseball Coach, Kentwood Baseball League; and Coach, FIRST LEGO League Robotics
Lead Graphic Designer
- Weird hobby: Binge-watching cooking competition shows
- Community engagement: Member, GVPRSSA
- Weird Hobby: Rearranging my room to fit more pets
- Community Involvement: President, Grand Valley PRSSA
- Weird Hobby: Buying craft supplies like fabric and yarn that I have no time to do anything with!
- Community Involvement: President, GVSU Advertising Club and Vice President, GVSU Graphic Design Club
We’re nimble, smart, fun, and energetically fueled by copious amounts of coffee, margaritas, White Claw, wine, Palomas…you get the point. Stop on in and check out our cool digs. Better yet, buy us a drink. If you don’t hire us by the second round, the third round is on us.