Position type: Full-Time
Reports to: Integrator
We hire the best of the best and the smartest of the smart (you get the idea). It’s what allows our ‘small’ agency to accomplish some pretty big things. To us, small is an advantage. It means we can focus on the right people, in the right seats and some pretty cool clients.
As 8THIRTYFOUR’s Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing clients, developing, and executing marketing strategies, creating kickass campaigns and more. You’ll need to ooze confidence (fake it to make it) and own any room you walk into.
You’re a jack of all trades, you are a PR practitioner, strategist, writer, podcaster, blogger, social media guru, digital wiz, cat herder and time management ninja. If you’re not organized and creative, no need to apply. If you take yourself too seriously, you’ll have a hard time participating in our office water gun fights or yearly retreats.
You gotta be able to do all the things.
- Account Management: We have lots of clients and they need to be managed. Processes are our way of life, you’ll implement, track, timeline, oversee and report while becoming besties with our project management system.
- Strategy: We have a tried and true strategy process; it’s been written about in books (it was our book). You’ll organize, lead, research, analyze and develop client strategies then turn around and implement the hell out of them. You also need to be able to think about everything strategically, yes, we really mean everything. This skill comes in handy when have our team Werewolf games (google it).
- Content Creation: Your excellent research and written skills will contribute on-brand content that supports the strategy and goals of the piece or campaign. Tasks will include proofreading, copywriting, competitive research and more.
- Digital Marketing: You gotta know the Google. We are a digital firm, and this position loves digital advertising. Search, display, like-building – you get the idea. You know your shit. We build websites and you’ll manage the process from initial meeting to strategy to development and design
- Social Media: Mark Zuckerburg has nothing on you. You love social media, and think strategically when writing, researching and drafting compelling content while executing successful social advertising campaigns.
Skills (the boring shit)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Experience with social media marketing platforms
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Requirements (the necessary shit)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ year working in an agency setting