Position type: Part-Time
Location: Grand Rapids, MI – Hybrid remote
Salary Range: $18 – $21 an hour
Reports to: Integrator
The part time admin is a key role at 8THIRTYFOUR Integrated Communications. We churn out work at twice the speed of agencies significantly larger than us, which means we need to be organized, streamlined and accountable.
They will be responsible for keeping the wheels on the bus by streamlining procedures, managing office inventory and ordering, keeping the owner on task and on budget and setting up processes to keep the office organized and orderly.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; reviewing accounts receivable, accounts payable, controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing purchases; assigning and monitoring office functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Ensures 8THIRTYFOUR Standard Operating Procedures stays updated.
- Manages calendars, coordinates meetings, prepares agendas and other documents.
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise.
- Order supplies and equipment as needed.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage relationships with vendors.
- Superhero organizational skills
- Tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Strong project management and process development capabilities
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Quickbooks proficiency
- Work closely with owner (as well as the rest of the team)
- Establish priorities for owner.
- Foster a team-oriented, results-driven environment.
Key Performance Indicators
- SOP is always current
- Expenses are within budgeted amount
- Calendars are up-to-date and no more than 3 meetings a day are on owner’s schedule
- Accounts receivable are never 30 days overdue
- Server is organized and past projects are archived
- 3+ years working in an office setting
When applying, tell us why we should hire you, how people would describe you in 3 words and your favorite movie. Email us at email@example.com to apply!