PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Our culture is fun, fast-paced, high-energy, and intense. The PR Manager position is not for the faint of heart; you must be organized, tenacious, energetic, and funny. This is a crucial role at our company, where we work and play hard. Agency experience is a must, meaning, you are an expert at juggling lots of balls and telling stories.
This individual will own public relations, as well as client management for select accounts, with strategic direction and evaluation from the management team. Our clients deserve the best, so bring your ‘A’ game.
Think you got what it takes? Show us, entertain us, and impress us.
Get After It
- Manage national (emphasis here), statewide, and local public relations activities for clients, including research, pitching, coordination of interviews, and follow up, to ensure goals are met – think Forbes, People, Sprinkler Age, Wall Street Journal…you get the drift
- Stalk, interact and love on the media….and keep track of it
- Serve as the client lead on specified accounts, providing clients with weekly touchpoints, full of fun and informative communication
- Create all the strategies – we really, really love writing strategies
- Teamwork makes the dream work…lead client strategy brainstorms (we told you we love strategies)
- Create tactical and measurable plans for public relations, influencer marketing, community engagement, content, and other areas as directed, through an integrated communications lens. If we can’t measure it, we won’t do it.
- Create brand-appropriate content that supports strategies
- Serve as the team grammar and proofing expert (or villain)
- Contribute witty, retrospective, and highly entertaining content to agency social media channels
- Master the art of the selfie…and then lead influencer campaigns through research, outreach, coordination, tracking, and reporting
- Organized – like really really really really good at this
- Self-Starter – there is no micro-managing here (seriously, no one has time for that), get it done
- Motivated – crush it. Every. Single. Day.
- Detailed – you don’t miss a thing, not a pen out of place, a misplaced comma…nothing
- Able to manage up – we need you to lead, like a lot
- Creative problem solver – find a solution, then implement it
- Fail Forward – sometimes people aren’t nice, but we still like you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – we kind of hope, this speaks for itself
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 4+ years of working experience in the public relations field – media experience, along with agency experience, is a must
- Solid knowledge of social media
- Accepts other duties as assigned
When applying, tell us why we should hire you, how people would describe you in 3 words and your favorite movie. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!